Operator Console Features
IPFX Console for Microsoft Teams
IPFX Console has been specifically designed to provide telephone Operators and Receptionists with much more than can be offered by a standard console, by utilising the power of Microsoft Windows® and IPFX Voice Messaging.
Traditional telephone-based consoles provide limited information about organisational staff and clients to the Operators and Receptionists having to use them. Callers are bounced around from phone to phone in an effort to locate an individual. Transferring calls is time consuming, cumbersome and frustrating for callers.
IPFX Console has been specifically designed to provide telephone Operators and Receptionists with much more than can be offered by a standard console. IPFX achieves this by utilising the power of Microsoft Windows® and IPFX Voice Messaging.
The result is a fully-featured, easy-to-use solution that greatly enhances Operator performance. Through clear visibility of information, the Operator can provide improvement to the organisation’s professionalism. With IPFX Console, operators can create an impression of efficiency and professionalism, but it’s not just an impression of efficiency – IPFX has been proven to improve processing efficiency of Operators by up to 35%.
At a quick glance the operator can see an individual user’s phone status, Presence, availability/return time, in addition to any specific instructions such as “If Michael Jones Calls me, please interrupt me in meeting room 2”.
IPFX Console is the most powerful and easy to use telephone console available to organisations today. It has been proven to enhance productivity and efficiency significantly.
In a fast-paced business environment, Operators need to be able to work quickly and efficiently to provide the best service to external customers and internal staff. The image created, leaves a lasting impression in a callers mind.
Depending on the Operator’s preference and the size of the organisation, the IPFX Console different views can be utilised.
The “Button” or tabular view is particularly suited to small to medium organisations, whilst the directory listing format is more suited to larger organisations. The Operator can switch between each view with one click.
- Comprehensive easy to view “LCD” style display
- On/Off hook ringing
- Single click extension or speed dial selection
- Busy lamp/extension indication
- Presence and expected return times
- Specific Operator instructions
- 2-click transfer to associate, mobile, pager, voicemail or other offsite destinations
- Dialling/search by extension, first, surname, department, site, availability
- Redialling of last 10 numbers
- The search feature will search selected fields for the specific text entered, ie: a search for ‘Joh’ will display all instances of where these characters appear in this order, whether it be as a whole or part name, eg: John or Johnson
- Open, Close, Emergency and Holiday buttons
- After-hours message retrieval
The IPFX console has been uniquely designed to work for high speed keyboard operation, mouse point and click and even Touch Screen.>
Touch Screen is extremely intuitive for temps to quickly master all the basic functionality in seconds and can also be useful for dual monitor displays where the Operator performs business duties on one screen such as word processing and uses the other for touch screen call control.